Dentists can sometimes (ok, a lot of the time) be viewed as a child’s (or adult’s) worst nightmare. But we both know, that it could be nothing further from the truth.
Dentists help children and adults alike, truly show off their smile! Not just for aesthetic reasons but functional too!
Toothaches, misaligned jaws, eating problems, self-esteem issues due to poor teeth condition, etc….a trip to the dentist can help solve all those problems.
Having a blog on your Brisbane dental clinic’s site serves as re-writing the Dentist Story – it’s not as scary as it may seem. Let your patients see the real reasons to smile – straight and healthy teeth means a killer smile without the pain that may hide behind many of a smile. Your blog can serve to educate and inspire, not to mention provide fresh content regularly for your site to alert the search engine that your business is active and here! Here are ideas for 5 blogs Brisbane Dental Clinics could write about:
- Electronic Toothbrushes vs Traditional Toothbrushes
- Overcoming Fear at the Dentist – your top 5 tips including true stories of your patients who’ve overcome the fear and what they did
- Smile Campaign – Show your before and after photos of happy customers and how you brought their genuine smile back
- How to floss properly (so many of us are doing it wrong – share this helping tutorial for their time in between trips to see you)
- Braces – does your child really need them? Or how about is braces for adults an option you should consider? You could answer some frequently asked questions like how long, in general, should one wear braces?
These are just a few ideas on what you could write about for your Brisbane Dental Clinic, as you can see this are just the tip of the iceberg. You know more about your dental business than anyone else and if you need help, let’s brainstorm together. Contact us to truly uncover topics you could write about and a content plan to get you started.