Not every project is the same, that’s why it’s vital for us that we collect the most important information. Our process outlined below is a guide to how we achieve this and ensures your end result matches your requirements.
Quick Facts on How We Work
- We work in a flexible environment. Our team is constantly travelling as well as designing and building technical solutions. Because of this nature, we may be working in different timezones to Brisbane and surrounding areas.
- Our team is hardworking and we want to provide clients with our best work. When we work we don’t want any distractions – hence why we most of our phone calls go to our answering service. This is why we recommend using Emails to communicate. If you still like the phone, just leave your name and phone number at the tone and one of our representatives will call you back.
- All our work is conducted in-house. We only outsource work to trusted partners who we’ve worked with before. All work is still thoroughly checked by us before it is delivered.
- We are not a company that pumps out site after site. We work with you directly, thoroughly analyse and research for the best solutions, fix that out of place pixel in designs and ensure our products running at its best.
- Even though all our work is timed to the second we are flexible and fair when it comes to billing.
- We may be small, but we are not limited. We can take on any project you can throw at us (if we can’t, we’ll let you known before we start any work)
- View our Terms and Conditions before starting a project with us